Thursday, September 11, 2008

Leti's blog

my name is Leticia Garcia and my favorite food is Chinese food.i listen to all kinds of music and i don't have any favorite TV show . my favorite subject in school is biology, this is not the subject that i excel but i liked it. my strengths are to help people with things that i know. my weaknesses are to talk in front of a lot of people. i don't usually study for any tests but when i know that is going to effect my grade i fold my paper in half and in one side i put the answer and in the other the questions that are going to be in the test. in this class i would like to learn more about computer programs. i think that we should divide work in our team by asking them if they know how to do it or by telling them what would they like to do and let them to choose what they can do. i think that i would make a great team member by telling them what i can do well and what i cant do.

23 comments:

Yuvaneli C said...

Well leti I don't understand you because you are Mexican and you like Chinese food WHY LETI? can u please tell me
Something that probably I know about u is that you NEVER NEVER study for a test just like me RIGHT

Kevin M said...

Hey thanks for the complement So just How many guys are after you.

GlENdA said...

hEy LETy
WELL yEA dId U
NOTiCE WE ALMOSt hAVE
dA SAME THiNgS LOL
U WERE dA ONE COPYiNg LOL JK

Kevin M said...

Ive been pretty good lately theirs just this person I keep thinking about But my weeks been good and I have no Homework for the weekend so I can relax

Kevin M said...

Thanks Hope your weekend is nice and pleasent as well.

loan said...

are you in a choir because there's onetime i saw you singing Christmas songs

Yuvaneli C said...

Y q ha pasado con tus admiradores leti?

GlENdA said...

hELLO!hELLO!hELLO!

Kevin M said...

It was okay I went to the movies on wednsday and on thursday ate turkey and the rest of the weekend I was working

Yuvaneli C said...

ok pero si te vas a ir en el bus? por q a veces te busco y no te vas en el bus

Kevin M said...

Trabajo en Ikea

Ana G. said...

Hey Leti so yea how come mexican food is not ur favorite, huh huh? what a dissapoinment :( jk jk so yea anyways....

Kevin M said...

Nada nomas haciendo tarea para pasar el tiempo.

Kevin M said...

No era para ati ese ultimo mensaje me confundi pense que le estaba escribiendo a glenda

Kevin M said...

Tardas para terminar

Yuvaneli C said...

Q haces?

Yuvaneli C said...

YA CASATE O DIVORSIATE?

Kevin M said...

La verdad un puco mal

Kevin M said...

Mi siguiente clase tengo un examen Y tres en chemistry uno esta semana y los demas la siguiente semana

Yuvaneli C said...

Ok

Kevin M said...

Como te fue tu Fin De Semana

Kevin M said...

Porque tan seria

GlENdA said...

OKAyy MAMA RARA LOL
yA V3O d3 dONd3 SAC3 LA LOCURA LOL
OS3A yO NO SAbIA K TENiAS
Ki3N SAb3 CUANTOS ANOS LOL
W3LL yEA i LOV3 yOU!!
:)